Day in the Life of an Average Japanese Salaryman in Tokyo
- Published on: Friday, July 5, 2019
- Japanese work day at a Japanese office for an average Japanese salaryman in a Tokyo office. Living in Japan and working in Japan is quite a unique experience. This is a day in the life of Japanese worker, Makoto, 27 years old who lives in a Tokyo 3-story house with his family. This Tokyo salaryman works in a small Tokyo office, but spends many of his Japan working hours traveling from client to client on the Tokyo trains. Makoto works for a company called Mobal and as many Japanese salarymen, he entered the company straight from a Japanese University and he plans to spend his entire salaryman career at the same company. That is the life in Japan for a salaryman. We take a look inside what it's like to work in a small Tokyo office as well as to visit clients throughout Tokyo city area. His job experiences maybe unique to his company, but fundamentally he is very much an average salaryman. He commutes by train everyday to get to work and has to ride his mama-chari bike to get to the train station from his home. This Tokyo salaryman life has him arriving to work early and working late. As a salaryman, Makoto receives a standard salary every month for all the long work hours. The Japanese office is also configured so his boss' desk is right in front of him, quite a Japanese style office working environment. This very average Japanese work day and work lifestyle showcases a true day in Japan work life.
Warm Hearts Coffee Club
My Toe-Kyo Shirt Merch
Day in the Life in Japan Video Playlist
--- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paolofromtokyo
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2GlSvyy
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2Q1rsiV
- Main Portrait/Night Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NzjcCd
- Powered Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2B7HnUM
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/30VtlPV
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Portable TriPod
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2Fgniw7
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- For a complete list of my gear:
- Source: https://youtu.be/6tmjXp_AYg0