Canon RF 24-105mm for Portrait Photography?
- Published on: Monday, February 10, 2020
- I discuss whether or not the Canon RF 24-105mm lens is good for portrait photography. Will versatility and reach be good enough? I will test this out on the Canon EOS R, using the RF 24-105mm zoom lens. Here's the quick answer--Yes! It is a more than capable portrait lens.
Many photographers often have to find the balance between what we desire and what we can afford. There is a lot of information out there covering the most expensive tools you can purchase, but they are not necessary for you to create professional quality work. Canon's 24-105mm lens is not a cheap lens, but it is one of the cheapest zoom lenses you can buy that will significantly upgrade your versatility. With a consistent aperture and a really good focal length range, there isn't much you can't do with the Canon 24-105mm lens.
► MY GEAR LIST
• Camera: Canon EOS R https://amzn.to/333Jr0J
• Primary Zoom Lens: Canon 24-105mm F4 https://amzn.to/3JSemxH
• Primary Fixed Lens: Canon 35mm Macro F1.8 https://amzn.to/3ndtk7s
• Secondary Fixed Lens: Canon 50mm F1.8 https://amzn.to/3ncgnuE
• Filter: Tiffen Black Promist 1/4 Strength https://amzn.to/3ngycZF
• Primary Light: Godox VL150
• Secondary Light Neewer SL60W https://amzn.to/3HV6qKm
► MY WEBSITE
► Business Inquiries ONLY please
➭ [email protected]l.com
FTC Legal Disclaimer - Some links found in the description box of my videos may be affiliate links, meaning I will make commission on sales you make through my link. This is at no extra cost to you to use my links/codes, it's just one more way to support me and my channel.
- Source: https://youtu.be/SFq-_F5YJ2s