Two Easily Remembered Questions That Silence Negative Thoughts | Anthony Metivier | TEDxDocklands
Nuxt.js - Introduction by Project
- Published on: Thursday, February 8, 2018
- Nuxt.js is a framework/ library for Vue.js - it makes the development of Vue.js applications easier and adds easy SSR (server-side-rendering) support. Let's dive in!
Dive in deeper: https://acad.link/nuxtjs
Learn Vue.js first: https://acad.link/vuejs
Take the Vue.js series: https://academind.com/learn/vue-js/learning-the-basics/
Official docs: https://nuxtjs.org
context API: https://nuxtjs.org/api/context
• You can follow Max on Twitter (@maxedapps).
• And you should of course also follow @academind_real.
• You can also find us on Facebook.( fb.com/academindchannel/)
• Or visit our Website (https://www.academind.com) and subscribe to our newsletter!
See you in the videos!
- Source: https://youtu.be/nteDXuqBfn0